Your Blog For JoJo News

Welcome <3 Here you can find some news that came from the Magazines publicated in Portugal about our JOJO. Online since: October 2005.

terça-feira, abril 17, 2007

Without comparisons * Sem comparações


Without comparisons

«I started singing with two years» said Jojo.

The Jojo is super content with her new album "The High Road" and said some things to us about the new Album. She is so sweet, that did not opposed to answer some questions! You are curious to know what Jojo said? Therefore you do not lose anything!

Hi Jojo! Who influenced you to enter in music?

- My mother was professional singer and my father sang because he found joke. Then, I hear my family in house singin in the house


What artists you heard?

- I heard Aretha Franklin, Etta James and Whitney Houston.


What is the difference between "The High Road" and "Jojo"?

- I made all the vocal arrangements and all the choirs! There are artists that contract other singers to make the choirs, but I preferred to make it alone. I decided that songs to record and how to make. Also I wrote some letters and I changed other writings for other people (Cool)


Which music that you more like to record in this album?

- "The High Road", "How You the Touch the Girl" and "Note To God" are special for me.

And which is the preferred one of your fans? With which they vibrate?

- I think that all find something where they like in all musics.


You compared with some artists?

- I do not compare with nobody because I always try to be myself.


And tell us one thing, with that age you started to sing?

- Hehe! I started to sing with two years, infantile songs!


Source: Super Pop

Sem comparações


«Comecei a cantar com dois anitos» disse a Jojo.


A Jojo está super contente com o seu novo álbum «The High Road» e contou-nos algumas coisas sobre este CD. Ela é tão querida que não se recusou a responder a nenhuma pergunta! Estás curiosa para saber o que disse a Jojo? Pois não percas pitada!



Olá Jojo! Quem te influenciou para entrares na música?
- A minha mãe era cantora profissional e o meu pai cantava porque achava piada. Então, de ouvir a minha família em casa a cantar pela casa, comecei a trautear também!



Que artistas ouvias quando eras pequena? - Ouvia a Aretha Franklin, Etta James e Whitney Houston.


O que tem de diferente «The High Road» comparado com o teu primeiro disco? Depois de dois anos...
- Eu fiz todos os arranjos vocais e todos os coros! Há artistas que contratam outros cantores para fazer os coros, mas eu preferi fazê-lo sozinha. Decidi que canções gravar e como fazer. Também escrevi algumas letras e mudei outras escritas por outras pessoas (Que fixe!!!)

Qual a música que mais gostaste de gravar neste álbum?
- «The High Road», «How To Touch A Girl» e «Note To God» são temas especiais para mim.

E qual é a preferida dos teus fãs? Com qual vibram? - Eu acho que todos encontram algo em que gostam em todas as músicas.

Comparaste com algum artista?
- Não me comparo a ninguém porque tento ser eu própria sempre.

E conta-nos uma coisinha, com que idade começaste a cantar? - Hehe! Comecei a cantar com dois anitos, com canções infantis!!!


Fonte: Revista Super Pop